AND PERSONAL DATA
LVMH Fragrance Brands (LFB) pays particular attention to the processing, confidentiality and safety of your personal data.
This aim of this privacy charter is to provide you with clear, simple and complete information about how we process the personal data you give us or the data we may collect while you are browsing our website, how it may be transferred to third parties and your rights and options to control your personal information and protect your privacy.
LFB, a SAS company with headquarters located at 1, rue Pasquier 92300 Levallois-Perret FRANCE, registered in the Paris trade and companies register under no. 5720822530079 is the data controller of personal data collected on the website www.kenzoparfums.com in the sense of regulations applying to personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "GDPR").
I. What is personal data?
Personal data is any information about an identified physical person or a physical person that may be directly or indirectly identified via an identification number or one or more elements particular to them, such as their last name, first name, date of birth, customer number, order number, photo, etc.
II. When can we collect your personal data?
We can collect your personal data when you:
- join our loyalty program;
- agree to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, SMS or post, depending on your selection;
- answer surveys or satisfaction questionnaires based on your customer experience;
- interact with our Company via its official page on social networks or when we suggest re-use of content that you have published on a social network;
- send requests for information to our Company;
- take part in an event we organise;
- browse on the Internet using cookies or similar technology or when you click on advertisements for our products.
III. What personal data might we collect?
(i) (i) As part of the services we provide, we may need to collect certain data directly from you using electronic forms on our website, mobile apps or in selected stores, or in paper form, for a range of purposes (see IV for a list of processing purposes).
Information we might collect includes:
• Your identity
• Your contact details (e.g. email address)
• Your personal preferences in relation to the products we market or to our website (language);
• Specific health data if you notify us of any undesirable side-effects concerning any of our products;
Personal data essential to LFB is marked with an asterisk on all personal data collection forms on our website, in electronic form at some of our counters and stores, as well as off-line in paper form. If you do not fill in these compulsory fields, LFB will probably be unable to respond to your request and/or provide you with the requested services. Other information is optional and enables us to get to know you better and improve our communications and services with respect to you.
(ii) We may also collect certain data generated by your purchases of products or services, online or in stores, particularly information regarding the amount and type of your purchases.
(iii) Lastly, we may collect information regarding the use of our website, especially with respect to your browsing (pages visited, links clicked, etc.). Some of this information may be collected using cookies placed in your web browser when you browse our website. For more information about cookies, read point xxx of this policy.
IV. For what purpose is your personal data collected and used?
LFB processes your data to:
• manage customer relations with respect to any requests for information or complaints you may send us via our website, customer service or social network pages;
• manage our loyalty program;
• trace and manage any alerts you may send us as part of our cosmetic vigilance obligations;
• manage and optimise your customer experience by improving our knowledge of our customers;
• propose appropriate, tailored services, particularly when we enhance our products and services;
• conduct statistical analyses to develop management, measuring and reporting tools in order to adjust and improve our sales, marketing and product manufacturing;
• subject to your consent, send you information on our offers, news and events on your chosen communication media;
• manage your participation in any events to which you have signed up;
V. What legal grounds legitimise the processing of your data?
LFB processes your personal information:
• to perform the contract agreed between yourself and LFB to manage your access to your customer account and to process and track your orders;
• within the framework of its legitimate interest for the purposes of marketing management, securing its digital media (websites, applications, etc.) and combating fraud ;
• when you have given your consent for the processing of your data, especially for the purposes of managing our sales prospection, and of your browsing data via cookies, etc.
• within the framework of compliance with our legal obligations, particularly fiscal obligations (conserving purchase invoices) and cosmetic vigilance with regard to Regulation (EU) 1223/2009 of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products;
VI. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by the personnel of LFB. We ensure that only authorised persons within LFB have access to your personal data when this is necessary for the purpose of managing our commercial relations or meeting our legal obligations.
We may also share your personal data with;
• other entities of the LVMH Group, with some of these entities acting as data processors;
• subcontractors, such as:
- site hosting and maintenance service providers and the providers of our electronic personal data collection solutions at counters and in stores;
- logistic service providers;
- marketing solution service providers;
- sales prospection and social network communication service providers;
- customer service providers;
- event organisation service providers; - third parties who carry out statistics on our performance on social networks on our behalf;
- third parties wishing to know your interests so that they can build up similar audiences and target prospects corresponding to your profile. In the context of this specific processing, we are not the data controller for the convassing, and you will not be the subject of the convassing, as your data will only be used to create profiles similar to yours.
- Please note that these partners may act as data controllers, in which case they have their own privacy policies. We illustrate some examples below:
Lastly, LFB may need to share your personal data with third parties to meet its legal, regulatory or treaty obligations, or to respond to requests from authorised legal authorities.
VII. Transferring data abroad
Some recipients of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside of the European Economic Area.
All data transfers outside of the European Economic Area are subject to appropriate guarantees, especially contractual, technical and organisational guarantees, that comply with applicable regulations relating to the protection of personal data.
VIII. How long do we keep your data?
Legal periods of retention defined by LFB comply with the recommendations of the CNIL and/or the legal obligations covering LFB.
IX. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Under current regulations, particularly the GDPR, you have the right to access and correct your personal data, request erasure, object to processing on legitimate grounds and obtain limitation or portability, insofar as this is applicable.
You can exercise these rights directly with LFB by sending an email to email@example.com or a non-registered letter by post to LFB – Kenzo Parfums - 1, rue Pasquier 92300 Levallois-Perret FRANCE. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive details of our offers, news and events, you can unsubscribe using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each mail we send you. You may also lodge a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission FTC, https://www.privacyshield.gov/
X. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and your right to lodge a complaint
For all questions relating to the collection and processing of your data by LFB, you can contact the LFB Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on cookie management
This section is dedicated to our policy for managing cookies on the website www.kenzoparfums.com
It has been designed to provide you with information on the origin and use of browsing data processed when you use our website, together with your rights.